How do I verify my identity?
You must complete the following steps to have full access to your account:
1. Confirm your identity by uploading a photocopy, or taking a picture, of an identification document (passport, national identity card or driving licence) including your full name, date of birth, place of birth, and photograph, you also need to provide a Utility Bill to confirm your address.You can send us documents via:
- Our online uploader tool
- Android and iOS apps
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post - bwin registration, BP 16 – 92132, Issy-les-Moulineaux cedex
2. If your address has changed since registering, please contact our Customer Service.
4. Upload your utility bill, which clearly shows Name and Address and isn't older than 3 months.
3. Or, if you have opted to be verified via a PIN in the post, it may take up to 10 working days. You can change this decision at any time and upload documents instead. Once verified, you’ll receive a letter with an activation PIN code. Enter your personal activation PIN code. If you don’t receive a letter within 10 working days, misplace the PIN code, or the PIN code doesn’t work – please contact our Customer Service. When the correct PIN code is entered, your account will be activated, and the verification process is complete.
For further info on the processing of data during the verification process, please check our Terms and Conditions.