paysafecard Frequently Asked Questions
- What is paysafecard?
- How do I purchase a paysafecard?
- How much do paysafecard cost?
- How do I fund my account using paysafecard?
- In which currency is my card debited?
- Are there any fees associated with paysafecard?
- How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
- What is the validity period of my paysafecard?
- Can I withdraw to paysafecard?
- Is it safe to use paysafecard?
- Is there a reason why I cannot deposit with paysafecard in my account currency?
1. What is paysafecard?
A paysafecard is the leading prepaid payment card for Internet payments. With a paysafecard, you can shop online easily and securely - you don't need to give away your personal data.
2. How do I purchase a paysafecard?
paysafecards can be purchased from a vast number of retail outlets, shops or kiosks.
3. How much do paysafecard cost?
paysafecards are available in various denominations depending on your location. For example in Euros they are available in denominations of €10, €25, €50 or €75.
4. How do I fund my account using paysafecard?
Please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the paysafecard logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable), then click on 'Deposit'.
- You will now be redirected to paysafecard.
- Enter your 16-digit Pin (found on card) or log in to mypaysafecard Account and follow the Instructions.
- You will then see your confirmation details.
- Click 'OK' - you will see a 'Successful Deposit Confirmation' message.
5. In which currency is my card debited?
Your paysafecard will be debited in the card currency.
6. Are there any fees associated with paysafecard?
There is no charge for deposits made using paysafecard.
7. How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
The money will be transferred to your account instantly.
8. What is the validity period of my paysafecard?
There is no specific validity period for the paysafecard.
9. Can I withdraw to paysafecard?
No, it is not a withdrawal option.
10. Is it safe to use paysafecard?
Yes, paysafecard is totally secure. Through a combination of transaction monitoring, SMS transaction verification for cardholders and a dedicated anti-fraud team, paysafecard is an entirely safe online payment method.
11. Is there a reason why I cannot deposit with paysafecard in my account currency?
paysafecard transacts in EUR, GBP only.