eMONEYSAFE Wallet Frequently Asked Questions
- What is eMONEYSAFE Wallet?
- Do I need an account with eMONEYSAFE Wallet to deposit?
- How do I fund my eMONEYSAFE Wallet account?
- How do I deposit into my account using eMONEYSAFE Wallet?
- What currencies can I make a deposit with when using eMONEYSAFE?
- Are there any fees associated with eMONEYSAFE Wallet?
- How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
- Is it safe to use eMONEYSAFE Wallet?
- Is eMONEYSAFE Wallet supported by all internet browsers?
- Can I withdraw to my eMONEYSAFE Wallet account?
1. What is eMONEYSAFE Wallet?
eMONEYSAFE Wallet is an online account where you can store your funds for any future online transaction. With the help of your eMONEYSAFE Wallet account, you can make payments and online purchases. Funds can be loaded and transferred instantly.
2. Do I need an account with eMONEYSAFE Wallet to deposit?
Yes. You will need an active account with eMONEYSAFE Wallet before you can use this deposit option. Click here to create an account now.
3. How do I fund my eMONEYSAFE Wallet account?
Customers can use fund their wallet account using (a) MoneySafe vouchers, (b) their own credit/debit cards (Visa and Mastercard), (c) via SEPA bank transfer or (d) from other eMONEYSAFE Wallets.
4. How do I deposit into my account using eMONEYSAFE Wallet?
Please follow the steps given below:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the eMONEYSAFE logo. To select this deposit option, simply click on the icon.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable), then click on 'Deposit’.
Note: This amount should be less than or equal to the amount in your eMONEYSAFE account.
You will now be redirected to eMONEYSAFE Wallet. You will be required to log in to your eMONEYSAFE Wallet account.
An invoice will have been created in your eMONEYSAFE Wallet account for the deposit amount entered. Choose which option you would like to use to pay the invoice - eMONEYSAFE Wallet balance or using eMONEYSAFE vouchers.
Please follow the on-screen instructions to complete your deposit.
If you chose to pay using your existing eMONEYSAFE Wallet balance or your eMONEYSAFE Wallet account and the payment is successfully completed, you will receive an e-mail confirming the transaction details and the funds will be credited to your account.
5. What currencies can I make a deposit with when using eMONEYSAFE?
eMONEYSAFE transacts in EUR only.
6. Are there any fees associated with eMONEYSAFE Wallet?
We do not charge a fee for eMONEYSAFE Wallet deposits. eMONEYSAFE Wallet may charge you a fee based on their fee structure.
7. How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
The money will be transferred to your account instantly.
8. Is it safe to use eMONEYSAFE Wallet?
Yes, eMONEYSAFE Wallet is totally secure. Through a combination of transaction monitoring, SMS verification for eMONEYSAFE users, eMONEYSAFE Wallet is an entirely safe online payment method.
9. Is eMONEYSAFE Wallet supported by all internet browsers?
The most used internet browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox support eMONEYSAFE Wallet.
10. Can I withdraw to my eMONEYSAFE Wallet account?
No, it is not a withdrawal option.